For many users, customers orders will typically originate elsewhere before being imported to Zenventory: Either an e-commerce shopping cart, a 3rd party marketplace like Amazon, or a popular shipping platform like ShipWorks or ShipStation. However, users also have the option to create a new order directly from the Zenventory interface if needed.
Creating a new customer order in Zenventory
- Navigate to the “Orders” tab.
- Select “New Order”.
- Enter a customer name and any other required details. You can search for repeat customers who might already be in the system (details will auto-populate), or add a new customer.
4.Click “Next” to proceed to item entry.
5. Begin by clicking “Add New Item”.
6. You can search for items by the SKU, UPC, or item description. Be sure to enter a quantity as well for each line item you add.
7. Click “Next” to proceed to order confirmation.
8. Enter any relevant shipping details and notes, review the order for accuracy, and finally click “Confirm” to create the order.